Sims 4 Arab Model Sama ElMasry

 Sims 4 Arab Model Sama ElMasry

 Egyptian singer, dancer and actress It caused controversy about how she dresses and how she dancesand 



Sama ElMasry

She is one of the social media celebrities known for their boldness and controversy in the artistic community with her bold videos


About Me

I have been playing The Sims 4 since 2014 until now
And after the many developments in it over the years, I noticed that there are few designers of Arab characters in it, so I decided to design real and fictional Arab characters and celebrities.

Hope you like it


 Instructions 

Folder Mods

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Folder Tray

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray

That's it! Please, if you're having any difficulties, let me know and I will try to assist you







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 Egyptian actress Yasmine Sabri

Egyptian belly dancer, Najwa Fouad