Sims 4 Arabian Model Fayrouz Morad

 Sims 4 Arabian Model Fayrouz Morad


Fayrouz Morad

As I promised you, I will design the best Arab characters for The Sims 4

Today's personality is between reality and imagination, the Arab beauty Fayrouz Morad

Fayrouz is an Arabic name meaning is a kind of gemstone that is called Turquoise.





Download


About Me

I have been playing The Sims 4 since 2014 until now
And after the many developments in it over the years, I noticed that there are few designers of Arab characters in it, so I decided to design real and fictional Arab characters and celebrities.

Hope you like it


 Instructions 

Folder Mods

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Folder Tray

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray

That's it! Please, if you're having any difficulties, let me know and I will try to assist you




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 Egyptian actress Yasmine Sabri

Egyptian belly dancer, Najwa Fouad