Sims 4 Egyptian actress Yasmine Sabri

 Sims 4 Egyptian actress Yasmine Sabri

Yasmine Sabri

Yasmine Sabri is a rising star in the Middle East, she participated in a short time in all the big hit successful TV shows and movies.










Download

Leave a comment and tell me which character you want me to design next


About Me

I have been playing The Sims 4 since 2014 until now
And after the many developments in it over the years, I noticed that there are few designers of Arab characters in it, so I decided to design real and fictional Arab characters and celebrities.

about the game

The Sims 4 for those who have not played it yet and want to understand what it is. It is a simulation game of reality, in which you can live a full virtual life.
You create the characters you want, build your house
and live a life like you live in real life. You can visit your friends, go to work and attend parties
and you can spend a lot of time in the game without getting bored

Instructions 

Folder Mods

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Folder Tray

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray

That's it! Please, if you're having any difficulties, let me know and I will try to assist you




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 arab models Mia Khalifa